Sunday 12 May 2019

Happy Mothers Day

Image result for mothers day quotes

MOTHERS DAY
. MY favourite thing to do with my mum is going to  my mums work
.my mum is good at doing her work like the dishes and cleaning
. MY mum teaches me handwriting
.my mum tells me to do her work sometimes
.my mum makes the best fried rice
. my mum loves me because I am cute
.my mum is beautiful pink flower



Mother’s Day.


My favorite thing to do with my Mum is go to rainbows end.
My Mum is really good at driving.
My mum makes delicious dinners.
Whenever we go shopping she buys my cool shoes
My mum is beautiful as a rose

I love my mum because she looks after me. My mums favorite color is pink.


Mother's day

My favorite thing to do with my mum is watching movies like harry potter and charlie and the chocolate factory. my mum is really good at being nice and she teaches me to go with the flow. Mum always tells me to remember manners. mum gives the best loving  hugs. my mum loves me because i love her. my mum is as beautiful as a unicorn.

My Mum

Mum is good with taking care of me because she gives me medicine and some hugs. My mum always tells me that she loves me and she said I'm valuable to her heaps of times.my mum makes the best banana cake in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment