Monday 17 October 2016

Who enjoyed visiting the Papakura Central School Market?

On Friday we had our Craft Market. The weather took a turn for the worst, but we had lots of fun!

What did we enjoy?

We loved being the shop keepers.
We loved doing some shopping.
We loved getting complements for our Grass Monsters.
We loved getting to buy our Grass Monsters.
We loved giving our Grass Monsters a haircut.
We loved playing with our Money trees.

What did we learn?

We learnt how to grow sunflowers, grass and plants. (Even though we only had about 6 grow.)
We learnt how to sell stuff. You need to tell people the best things about them.
We learnt how to plant seeds.
We learnt that sunflowers grow in the sun.
We learnt some Maths - $3 + $3 = $6.
We learnt how to cut grass.
We learnt about seeds.
We learnt how to make money.

What made us happy?

"My sister brought me one."
"I got to buy one."
"I was happy that the seeds grew."
"I was happy that I could cut the grass."
"I was happy that I got to buy stuff."
"I got to buy both my pots."
"I was happy that the grass seeds grew."
"I was happy I got to be the Shop Keeper."
"I was happy that they looked cool."
"I was happy that my friends shared the lollies they brought with me."
"I was happy I got to plant the seeds."




No comments:

Post a Comment