Wednesday 26 June 2019

Matariki

26.6.19
Matariki 
By:Maraea

Today I went to Hawkins theater just across the road.Nearly the whole entire school went. I had fun watching The Matariki Glow show. When I was watching the show The thing I liked about The Matariki show was the acting. In moari culture Matariki to them is happy new years so they celebrate Matariki for representing a new year.Sometimes celebrations of Matariki can last for 3 or 4 days.If you also didn’t know Matariki is also a legend ,their legend name is “eyes of god” but their username that we call them is Matariki. In our year 2019 we can also celebrate Matariki even today! Cause like I said Matariki can last either 3 or 4 days and Matariki was yesterday! The time is 10:00 am in the midnight.








 Room 1's collaborative art for Matariki:

No comments:

Post a Comment